I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you enter into with us as a provider (Skin Gin GmbH) via the Internet site www.skin-gin.com. Unless otherwise agreed, we object to the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own that you may use.
(2) Consumer in the sense of the following regulations is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods, including event tickets. The Event Tickets purchased from us entitle you to use the service described in the respective Ticket Offer.
(2) By placing the respective product or ticket on our website, we submit to you a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions stated in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods or tickets intended for purchase are placed in the “shopping cart”. You can call up the “shopping cart” via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the “Checkout” page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data will finally be displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Postpay, Sofort) as a payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online store or you will first be redirected to the website of the instant payment system provider.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, you will be redirected back to our online store to the order overview page.
Before sending the order, you have the opportunity to check all the information again, change it (also using the “back” function of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase.
By sending the order via the button “order with obligation to pay” you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your requests for the preparation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract shall be carried out by e-mail, in part automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have deposited with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
(7) If the customer is an entrepreneur, the acceptance of the offer is subject to the proviso that the customer does not export the goods outside the area of the EU and the states of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA).
§3 Right of Retention, Retention of Title
(1)You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2)The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
(3)If you are an entrepreneur, the following shall apply in addition:
(a) We retain title to the goods until all claims arising from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Prior to the transfer of ownership of the goods subject to retention of title, pledging or transfer of ownership by way of security shall not be permissible.
b) You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you hereby assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice that accrue to you from the resale, and we accept the assignment. You are further authorized to collect the claim. However, insofar as you do not properly meet your payment obligations, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) In the event of combination and mixing of the reserved goods, we shall acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request to the extent that the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released shall be incumbent upon us.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights shall apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this shall have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) Insofar as you are an entrepreneur, the following shall apply in deviation from the above warranty provisions:
a) Only our own specifications and the manufacturer’s product description shall be deemed agreed as the quality of the item, but not other advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer.
b) In the event of defects, we shall, at our discretion, provide warranty by rectification of the defect or subsequent delivery. If the rectification of defects fails, you may, at your option, demand a reduction in price or withdraw from the contract. The rectification of defects shall be deemed to have failed after a second unsuccessful attempt, unless the nature of the item or the defect or other circumstances indicate otherwise. In the event of rectification of defects, we shall not be obliged to bear the increased costs arising from the transport of the goods to a place other than the place of performance, provided that the transport does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
c) The warranty period shall be one year from delivery of the goods. The shortening of the period shall not apply
for culpable damage attributable to us arising from injury to life, limb or health and for other damage caused intentionally or by gross negligence;
insofar as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have assumed a guarantee for the quality of the item;
in the case of items which have been used in accordance with their customary use for a building and have caused its defectiveness;
in the case of statutory rights of recourse which you have against us in connection with rights arising from defects.
§ 5 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (principle of favorability).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relationship with us and the place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office if you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same shall apply if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual abode is unknown at the time the action is brought. The right to bring an action before the court at another statutory place of jurisdiction shall remain unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
§ 6 Protection of Minors
(1) When selling goods that are subject to the regulations of the German Youth Protection Act, we only enter into contractual relationships with customers who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age.
Existing age restrictions are indicated in the respective item description.
(2) By sending your order, you assure that you have reached the legally required minimum age and that the information you have provided regarding your name and address is correct. You are obliged to ensure that only you yourself or persons authorized by you to receive the delivery, who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age, receive the goods.
(3) Insofar as we are obliged by law to carry out an age check, we shall instruct the logistics service provider commissioned with the delivery to hand over the delivery only to persons who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age and, in case of doubt, to have the identity card of the person receiving the goods shown for the age check.
(4) Insofar as we indicate in the respective item description that you must be at least 18 years of age to purchase the goods, the above paragraphs 1-3 shall apply with the proviso that the age of majority must be present instead of the legally prescribed minimum age.
II. customer information
1. identity of the seller
Skin Gin GmbH
Phone: 04161 / 6023110
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are carried out in accordance with the regulation “Conclusion of the Contract” of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The contract language shall be German.
3.2 The complete text of the contract shall not be stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3 In the case of quotation requests outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. essential characteristics of the goods or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. prices and payment modalities
5.1 The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free shipping has been promised.
5.3 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.4 Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. terms of delivery
6.1 The terms of delivery, the delivery date and, if applicable, existing delivery restrictions can be found under an appropriately designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2 Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment only passes to you upon delivery of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
If you are an entrepreneur, the delivery and shipment is at your risk.
7. legal liability for defects
Liability for defects shall be governed by the “Warranty” provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).